سندهي اردو سرائیکی پښتو

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I think my child has autism?

If you have reason to believe your child has autism, you should consult a professional as soon as possible. Early diagnosis is key. The doctor or psychologist will observe your child and ask you questions about the medical history of the child as well as both parents. The consultation may or may not lead to a diagnosis of autism or other developmental disorder.

Related FAQs

Search More FAQs

By visitng our site, you agree to use of cookies to enhance your browsing experience.  I Agree