سندهي اردو سرائیکی پښتو

Frequently Asked Questions

What if I have autism?

If you think you might have autism, you should consult a doctor or a psychologist as soon as possible. It is important to get help as early as possible to increase the time you have to understand your symptoms and learn to cope with them.

Related FAQs

Search More FAQs

By visitng our site, you agree to use of cookies to enhance your browsing experience.  I Agree